Friday, January 29, 2010

Black Cherry Balsamic BBQ Glaze Turkey and spinach meatloaf

Oh this was super delish!   Sorry the picture is a bit pathetic I didn't remember to take a picture till it was almost gone.

2 packages of ground turkey
1 package of frozen spinach
1 med onion chopped
3 stalks of celery
2 eggs
Black Cherry Balsamic BBQ Glaze from Good Housekeeping Good Foods collection 
garlic
salt and pepper to taste

Saute onions and celery
mix all ingredients together in bowl.. add about 1/2 of the BBQ Glaze.. I love this part.. get my fingers all mushy and squishy.
save the rest for basting on top and once you are ready to serve.

Bake 375
for 55 min  about..  you want the internal temp to be 180 




I also made a butternut squash mash
Peeled 3 small butternut squash
cut into cubes .. boiled till soft
I did add some butter to make it a bit creamier
and mashed away...


This was a great meal... beautiful.  and really easy to make.. I'd love to hear what you think

No comments:

Post a Comment