Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Tonights Diner was.. Chicken ala.. Duncan

Cooking healthy does not have to be hard, I think this took me 15 min to put together.

I had no idea what I was going to make for diner tonight. 
so I took out some chicken thighs..  
while I imagined what I was going to make.

I saw my beautiful herb garden and became inspired... 
To make a Chicken with sweet basil, cilantro, rosemary.. 
My son LOVED it.  So now I am calling this dish 
Chicken ala Duncan. 

I went and cut a bunch of the sweet basil, cilantro and rosemary from my
herb garden and cut it up and covered the chicken in the pan.


Then I added some delish chopped tomatoes with lime and cilantro.
I never saw this kind before but boy was it tasty. Put that on top of the herbs.
Then I added a can of tomato sauce..

I baked it in the oven at 350 degrees for 1 hour 20 min.


Oh My Goodness!   It smelled SO GOOD in my house! 
I was nervous.. I was not sure how this was going to taste. 
but it was DELISH!


Its FuN and exciting trying new dishes or even making them up. 
Most of the time you get good results. 
Sometimes it's time to order in. LOL
HAPPY HEALTHY COOKING!

No comments:

Post a Comment