Tuesday, January 25, 2011

It is a journey

It's been a while since I posted. And I have mixed Feelings about that, I can't believe how fast time has flown by. I had gotten pretty distracted by some other areas and realized that
I missed my blog. It can be very intimidating Writing a blog, what will people think? Will they Like what I say?, is anyone reading this? But today, I dont care. I am writing my journey Of discovering my optimal fitness potential.

What does that mean?? Some days I am not sure, ToDAY, I do know. It mean what I eat is my fuel For my body, my health, my ability to cope with everything I have and need to do. And when I Eat real, natural foods(Paleo) Meat, veggies, Fats. I feel more Prepared to handle life. When I fall off the Paleo Wagon, I am more moody and have less tollerance and less strength. So this chick is riding that Paleo wagon :)

It also means using my body working out physical using my muscles, increasing my heart rate becoming stronger. Moving faster. Moving more. I also think having great friends who support you in reaching your goals. Is vital to achieving them. Last, taking the time to rest and recover. That can be one of the hardest. Our society leads us to believe we must work harder and more and faster to get where we want to be. But personally I feel like that plan will eventually fail

Having, good food, exercise, great support and getting rest. That is my formula.

No comments:

Post a Comment